Shamed Dog is looking for dog shaming pictures.
If you have a dog that needs to learn a lesson, shame him/her, take a picture and submit it to us. We will have it posted fast. If any of your friends have a shameful dog, tell them about us, and they can have their K-9 gracing the pages of the internet quick.
Also, we are now accepting dog pictures with or without signs.
Be sure to share with your friends. Thanks.
Reminder of a couple of tips:
1. Don’t use notebook paper. The paper can not be flimsy
2. Don’t use pen or pencil for your sign, if its hard to read it wont be funny. Marker works the best
3. Don’t write the sign in cursive, print works the best
4. Don’t be generic with the shame. There are plenty of dog shaming pictures that have the following
- eat poop
- go poop
- hump legs
- food thief
5. Don’t have humans in the picture